Global Payroll Summits in the UK and US!
Webster Buchanan Research will shortly announce dates for its fall Global Payroll Summits in London (September) and San Francisco (October). These unique one-day events are designed for global payroll managers and enable you to:
- Hear how experienced HR and payroll managers have approached their own regional and global projects
- Get feedback on your own plans and questions in confidential boardroom-style sessions
- Learn about Webster Buchanan’s independent analysis of the global payroll vendor landscape
- Hear from a small number of global payroll managers in our panel discussion
Please contact us to provisionally hold a space for you.
The events are run in two parts. During the morning conference, senior international HR and payroll managers from several multinationals will discuss their global payroll experiences. Webster Buchanan Research executives will also share insights from our global payroll consulting and research businesses - and senior representatives from global payroll providers will share their views in a vendor panel session.
The afternoon sessions are reserved exclusively for senior executives responsible for regional and global payroll. Run in a confidential 'boardroom' format, they combine themed discussions, case studies and opportunities for delegates to discuss their own global payroll plans and challenges in confidence with their peers.
The events are designed for a small number of senior payroll, HR, finance and procurement managers responsible for regional or global payroll. (A limited number of places are also available for providers of software and services to attend the morning workshop and lunch - please contact us for further information.)
Speakers at Webster Buchanan's London Global Payroll Summit in April included:
- Michelle Whitfield, VP of Global Payroll, Honeywell
- Craig Richards, Head of Global Marine Payroll, Maersk Line
- Janet Naylor, Global Director of Human Resources, Appleby
- Keith Rodgers, Founder, Webster Buchanan Research
- David Longworth, Head of Research, Webster Buchanan Research
- Ian Sparrow, VP of Global Payroll Strategy, ADP
- Michael Custers, SVP, Strategy & Marketing,
NGA Human Resources
- Alison Sellar, CEO, activpayroll
Sign up for a Private Clinic!
Are you looking for feedback on the next steps in your global payroll initiative? Whether you're starting out in multi-country payroll or embarking on a second or third generation project, take advantage of the opportunity to discuss your plans and challenges with members of Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Consulting team. We offer 60-minute one-to-one Private Clinics via web seminar, teleconference or Google Hangout to senior managers responsible for regional or global payroll - wherever you are around the world!
Private Clinics are available on a complimentary basis to Executive Members of Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Research Network - or you can reserve a Clinic directly with us. Contact us for details!
Meet your peers in a Confidential Clinic!
Webster Buchanan's Confidential Clinics enable senior international HR and payroll managers from around the world to share experiences and discuss best practices - from your desktop!
Using freely available online videoconferencing, we host confidential discussions for small groups of participants covering a range of topics including:
- Customer experiences: the inside story on working with individual vendors
- Discussions on specific countries
- Best Practices and shared experiences throughout the multi-country payroll journey, from planning, through vendor selection, to performance measurement and vendor management
- Confidential surgeries with Webster Buchanan's research & consulting teams and experienced multi-country payroll practitioners
Each Clinic features three to five international payroll managers, on an invitation-only basis.
Upcoming clinics include:
- Customer experiences: NorthgateArinso
- Customer experiences: ADP Streamline
- Customer experiences: SafeGuard World International
- Customer experiences: Multi-country payroll and Workday HCM
If you would like to take part in one of our upcoming Clinics - or would like to propose a topic for a future Clinic - please contact us.
How it works
- Clinics are reserved exclusively for senior international HR and payroll managers responsible for regional or global payroll
- Discussions are held using Google Hangouts or webcasts - so your set-up time is minimal!
- Each Clinic lasts approximately 50 minutes
- All discussions are held under confidentiality agreements
If you would like to participate in a Confidential Clinic, please contact us for further details!