Webster Buchanan Research provides cost-effective services to help multinationals at every stage of their international HR and payroll cycle, whether you're starting out or operating in a mature multi-country environment. Working from our offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore, we have advised some of the world's largest multinationals - as well as some of the smallest!
Our services are designed for companies that are looking to better manage their existing international payroll operations through a multi-country payroll strategy - or moving into new countries for the first time.
Our multi-country payroll services cover all aspects of the planning, vendor selection and service delivery cycle including:
- Helping you analyze your existing international operations
- Assessing your strategic options and designing the future state
- Analyzing the costs, risks and benefits
- Assisting with all aspects of the vendor selection cycle, based on more than a decade of research into multi-country payroll vendor landscape
- Helping you prepare for change and assisting with implementation
- Developing an effective governance model, and managing performance
- Providing a healthcheck to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your current international payroll set-up and assessing next steps
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us in confidence