Global Payroll Summits in the UK and US!
Webster Buchanan Research will shortly announce dates for its 2021 Global Payroll Summits, taking place in London in spring and San Francisco in the fall. Reserved for no more than a dozen senior multi-country HR and payroll professionals, the boardroom-style one-day workshops include:
- Case studies from experienced global and regional payroll managers
- A series of 30-minute sessions in which each delegate is invited to talk about their own plans and challenges and get feedback from Webster Buchanan, our Panelists and other delegates
- Presentations from Webster Buchanan on our latest research findings in multi-country payroll
- Opportunities for informal networking with senior professionals involved in designing and executing international payroll projects
Please contact us to provisionally hold a space for you.
Each Workshop brings together a small group of senior international HR and payroll professionals to share experiences and get feedback on their multi-country payroll plans and challenges. Places are limited by the 'Boardroom' format of the event, and our previous events have sold out quickly - so hurry and secure your place now!
The workshops cover a range of topics designed to help companies tackle the many challenges of regional and global payroll projects, with delegates invited to feed into the agenda design in advance. The boardroom format and confidential nature of the event enables delegates to speak freely and drill down into the nuances of the issues they face.
* Please note that places at the Workshop are reserved for senior managers in HR, Finance and Payroll who have responsibility for multi-country payroll. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis at Webster Buchanan's sole discretion. To find out more and reserve a place please contact us!
Speakers at Webster Buchanan's most recent London Global Payroll Summit included:
- Michelle Whitfield, VP of Global Payroll, Honeywell
- Craig Richards, Head of Global Marine Payroll, Maersk Line
- Janet Naylor, Global Director of Human Resources, Appleby
- Keith Rodgers, Founder, Webster Buchanan Research
- David Longworth, Head of Research, Webster Buchanan Research
- Ian Sparrow, VP of Global Payroll Strategy, ADP
- Michael Custers, SVP, Strategy & Marketing,
NGA Human Resources
- Alison Sellar, CEO, activpayroll
Sign up for a Private Clinic!
Are you looking for feedback on the next steps in your global payroll initiative? Whether you're starting out in multi-country payroll or embarking on a second or third generation project, take advantage of the opportunity to discuss your plans and challenges with members of Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Consulting team. We offer 60-minute one-to-one Private Clinics via web seminar, teleconference or Google Hangout to senior managers responsible for regional or global payroll - wherever you are around the world!
Private Clinics are available on a complimentary basis to Executive Members of Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Research Network - or you can reserve a Clinic directly with us. Contact us for details!
Meet your peers in a Confidential Clinic!
Webster Buchanan's Confidential Clinics enable senior international HR and payroll managers from around the world to share experiences and discuss best practices - from your desktop!
Using freely available online videoconferencing, we host confidential discussions for small groups of participants covering a range of topics including:
- Customer experiences: the inside story on working with individual vendors
- Discussions on specific countries
- Best Practices and shared experiences throughout the multi-country payroll journey, from planning, through vendor selection, to performance measurement and vendor management
- Confidential surgeries with Webster Buchanan's research & consulting teams and experienced multi-country payroll practitioners
Each Clinic features three to five international payroll managers, on an invitation-only basis.
Upcoming clinics include:
- Customer experiences: NorthgateArinso
- Customer experiences: ADP Streamline
- Customer experiences: SafeGuard World International
- Customer experiences: Multi-country payroll and Workday HCM
If you would like to take part in one of our upcoming Clinics - or would like to propose a topic for a future Clinic - please contact us.
How it works
- Clinics are reserved exclusively for senior international HR and payroll managers responsible for regional or global payroll
- Discussions are held using Google Hangouts or webcasts - so your set-up time is minimal!
- Each Clinic lasts approximately 50 minutes
- All discussions are held under confidentiality agreements
If you would like to participate in a Confidential Clinic, please contact us for further details!