Webster Buchanan Research provides cost-effective services to help multinationals at every stage of their international payroll journey, whether you're starting out or running a mature global payroll operation. Working from our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area and United Kingdom, we have advised some of the world's largest multinationals - as well as some of the smallest!
Our services are designed for companies that are looking to better manage their existing international payroll operations through a multi-country payroll strategy - or moving into new countries for the first time.
Our multi-country payroll services cover all aspects of the planning, vendor selection and service delivery cycle including:
- Helping you analyze your existing international operations
- Assessing your strategic options and designing the future state
- Analyzing the costs, risks and benefits
- Assisting with all aspects of the vendor selection cycle, based on more than a decade of research into multi-country payroll vendor landscape
- Helping you prepare for change and assisting with implementation
- Developing an effective governance model, and managing performance
- Providing a healthcheck to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your current international payroll set-up and assessing next steps
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us in confidence
Our Pragmatic Approach
Webster Buchanan's approach to global payroll projects is built on three principles:
- Practical, hands-on experience Our methodologies are based on the real-life experiences of senior multi-country payroll practitioners, and our consulting team includes some of the most experienced practitioners in this sector
- In-depth market analysis Our market research team, which supports the consulting business, has carried out extensive research in this sector since 2002
- Comprehensive but pragmatic approach Our approach to international HR and multi-country payroll initiatives enables us to accelerate key aspects of the cycle while ensuring that each phase is built on a sound, solid footing
Pivoting in Global Payroll
Coronavirus is forcing major strategic and tactical changes for global payroll managers, from corporate downsizing to rethinking global projects. Our Pivoting service helps you refine and validate your approach, building on the experience and expertise of our network of global payroll managers and consultants.
It consists of two parts:
- We will conduct a complimentary 45-minute office hours session with your team to understand your set-up and the issues you face.
- At the end of the session, our consultants will come back with either:
- A short follow-up consulting session, usually no more than 1 hour initially, to help resolve your problem or
- For more complex problems, a proposal for a program of pragmatic steps which we can assist with
Responding to the pandemic situation, our consulting tools are now delivered virtually, with Webster Buchanan taking on the role of trusted advisor. Contact us to find out more
Cost-effective Self Help Tools
In addition to our one-to-one custom consulting services, Webster Buchanan Research provides a selection of self-help tools for multinationals.
The tools support several different aspects of the multi-country payroll cycle, including:
- Business planning
- Preparing for change
- Vendor selection
- Performance management
Please contact us for further information