Option 1: Executive Membership
Executive membership of Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Research Network (GPRN) is available on a subscription basis and provides the most comprehensive access to our Network content and services. Members receive:
- 60-minute Private Clinic with members of Webster Buchanan's research and consulting team to get feedback on your global payroll strategy, plans and challenges
- Access to all GPRN Research Reports and Briefing Notes published during your annual subscription* (See box on left for details of upcoming GPRN research projects)
- Discounts on the purchase of Webster Buchanan's Premium Research publications, including Webster Buchanan's Global Payroll Vendor Review
- Opportunities to reach out confidentially to senior global payroll professionals to ask questions and get feedback on your own plans and challenges
- Free attendance and priority booking at Webster Buchanan's Confidential Workshops, held in the United States and Europe.
Annual Executive Membership costs US$1299. We also offer Corporate Memberships - contact us for details.
To apply for Executive Membership, simply review our Terms & Conditions, and fill in this short registration form.
Option 2: Standard Membership
Available on a complimentary basis to qualified participants, Standard Membership gives you an opportunity to:
- Access all complimentary content available on our website
- Receive copies of all GPRN Research Reports for projects in which you are invited to participate as an interviewee
- Enjoy priority booking at our Confidential Workshops, held in the spring and fall in the United States and Europe
As a complimentary member of the Research Network, we ask that you hold a 45-minute anonymous interview with a Webster Buchanan Research analyst twice a year to support our 'Practitioner Panel' projects
Applying for Executive Membership is easy! Simply review our Terms & Conditions, and then fill in this short registration form.
Option 3: Vendor Membership
Vendor membership is available on an individual or corporate subscription basis for payroll software and services providers. As a member you will receive:
- Copies of all Research Reports published through our 'Practitioner Panel' program (minimum six per year)
- Monthly Briefing Notes covering topics across the Multi-country Payroll spectrum, including commentary on multinationals' global payroll experiences, our ongoing analysis of leading vendors, and insights into a wide range of issues from organizational design to governance
- Discounts on all Premium Research reports, including each update to Webster Buchanan's Multi-country Payroll Vendor Review, our in-depth, independent analysis of leading providers
To apply for Vendor Membership, please contact us for details.